is responsible for matters related to marketing, promotion, public relations and entrepreneurship support.
The Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship Support
Its main tasks include:
- the development and implementation of marketing plans of the Agency;
- PR service;
- selection of contractors and ongoing cooperation in marketing and public relations;
- planning and realisation of the marketing-training budget;
- economic promotion of the City of Bydgoszcz, participation in conferences, workshops aimed at promoting Bydgoszcz and the region;
- cooperation with local governmental institutions, associations, foundations, companies and business institutions in the area of trainings, workshops as well as promotion and stimulation of entrepreneurial attitude in the region;
- realisation of projects promoting cooperation between entrepreneurs;
- cooperation with other departments and positions within the Agency, including obtaining EU funds.
BARR TRAINING OFFER
The Bydgoszcz Regional Development Agency Ltd. is a company established to inspire actions supporting the economic development, including the improvements in SME sector. BARR supports entrepreneurship by, i.a. realising non-commercial training projects organized for the inhabitants of the City. Fulfilling its aims, the Agency cooperates with businesses, science and administration sectors.