The department is responsible for the direct support of investors and the preparation of an investment offer of the City of Bydgoszcz.
The Investor Service Department
The main tasks of the department include:
- creating an up-to-date database of investment offers
- creating and updating statistical and economic databases for Bydgoszcz
- preparation of dedicated investment proposals
- creating a database of investors
- attracting new investors and supporting them during the post-investment period
- cooperation with consulting agencies and other institutions involved in the acquisition and providing services to investors at the regional, national and international level
- participation in promotional events, including conferences, fairs, forums, B2B meetings
- realisation of projects aimed at supporting the cooperation between entrepreneurs
- cooperation with other departments and positions within the Agency, including obtaining EU funds
KNOWLEDGE BASE FOR INVESTORS
CHARACTERISTICS OF SELECTED SECTORS IN BYDGOSZCZ
PRIZES AND AWARDS FOR BYDGOSZCZ:
INVESTMENT OFFERS DATABASE
The Bydgoszcz Regional Development Agency Sp. z o.o. runs an investment offer database, which is targeted at local entrepreneurs and new investors who plan to establish business activity in the City of Bydgoszcz.
The investment offers database includes areas owned by the City of Bydgoszcz, the State Treasury and private individuals, including perpetual usufructuaries. There are developed and undeveloped properties of diversified sizes and purposes; the areas included in the local development plan, as well as those covered by a so-called Study.